Operations & Maintenance
- O & M Services, today, caters to a total capacity of 18454 MW or for a coal handling capacity of 29,83,520 MT/day.
- The core expertise gained in O & M has led to Projects in Coal Unloading from the ship and Coal Loading into the ship across major ports of India and U.A.E.
- Operation and Maintenance of Coal Handling Plants (CHP) and Ash Handling Plants (AHP) Segments in Thermal Power Plants.
- Operation and Maintenance of Electrical, Mechanical and Automation of CW Pumps, HT and LT Panel, Generator, Valves, Pipelines, etc...
- Supply of Material Handling Equipments and accessories such as Stacker cum Reclaimer, Wagon Loader, Wagon Tippler, Eccentric Disc screens, Pontoon, Trippers, Plough feeder, Scraper feeder, Belt Trippers, Idlers, Pulleys, Flap Gates as well as Industrial Valves, etc...
- Loading / unloading of shipments in Major Ports of India.
- In the Bulk Handling Area, operating Harbor Mobile Cranes and rectification deployment of Surface Miners, dumpers and other handling equipment for coal evacuation and harbor as an added feather on CREW's Crown.
Execution of EPC Projects:
- Carried out the complete Electrical and Automation works such as installation of HT Equipments like 25KV Transformer, Traction Convertor, Electrical Control Cabinet, Vacuum Circuit Breaker, Auxiliary Convertor, and Cable Laying.
- Execution of EPC Projects of Material Handling Plants for coal, fly ash, etc..
- Establishment of230/110 KV & 33/11 KV Substations on EPC basis
Foot Prints at Integral Coach Factory:
- Installation of Equipments, furnishing of coaches, complete wiring (Power & Control) and testing works in AC/DC EMU Motor & Trailer coaches at ICF (Integral Coach Factory), Chennai and BEML, Bengaluru.
- Various materials handling equipment such as Wagon Loader, Stacker cum Reclaimer, Eccentric Disc Screen, Belt Tripper, Idlers, Pulleys, Flap gates (Approved by TANGENCO & APGENCO), Industrial Valves for Larsen & Toubro etc. are manufactured by our own manufacturing unit at Vellivoyal Chavadi, Chennai.